WHAT | You will be responsible for...
- responsible for the design and development of mechanic / kinetic installation;
- prepare drawings for 2D or 3D;
- build, configure, and test mechanic / kinetic installation;
- design and co-develop with team on immersive and multimedia projects;
- investigate mechanical failures or unexpected maintenance problems with technical teams;
- work closely with project team and technical team to ensure the projects are well implement and met with quality.
WHAT | You should...
- higher diploma or above in Mechanical / Robotics / Electrical Engineering / Creative Media / Multimedia / Exhibition, or other relevant disciplines;
- 1+ years experience in mechanic design / engineering / robotic design or related field;
- strong design aesthetics and creative sense with technical know-how;
- proficiency in Mac OSX, AutoCAD or other related software;
knowledge in computer programming and coding (e.g. OpenFrameworks / Unity / Maya / Max / Corona / Rhino / Processing / Arduino / MaxMSP) will be an advantage;
- self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility, good management and good problem solving skills;
- positive attitude to learn and work as a team.
|Yr(s) of Exp
|Mode of Employment
||Ms. Suet Yee Liu