WHAT | You will be responsible for...
- responsible for all interior design related aspect - conceptualise
design, space planning, detail design and ability to produce
construction or technical detail drawing;
- design and co-develop with team on immersive and multimedia
- provide production solutions and source materials for the
construction according to the design;
- work closely with project team and technical team to ensure the
projects are well implement and met with quality.
WHAT | You should...
- higher diploma or above in Interior Design / Design / Architecture /
Exhibition, or other relevant disciplines;
- 1+ years experience in interior design, design, architecture,
exhibition, or related field;
- strong design aesthetics and creative sense with technical know-
- proficiency in Mac OSX, AutoCAD, Photoshop, Sketchup or other
designing software;- knowledge in computer programming and
coding (e.g. OpenFrameworks / Unity / Corona / Rhino /
Processing / Arduino / MaxMSP) will be an advantage;
- self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility, good management
and good problem solving skills;
- positive attitude to learn and work as a team.
If you are passionate on working in an energetic creative studio and developing your career in the creative industry, feel free to drop us an email with your CV and portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
|Yr(s) of Exp
|Mode of Employment
||Ms. Suet Yee Liu